本帖最后由 GTHR 于 2018-11-20 08:10 编辑 |
Golden Touch Home Health 万有护理
- Main Office: 15 Bowery, 1st Fl, New York NY 10002
- Chinatown Branch Office: 41 Mott ST, 4th Fl, New York NY 10013
- Brooklyn Branch Office: 6203 Fort Hamilton Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 11219
- 布碌仑分公司：6203 Fort Hamilton Pkwy (N车地铁站62夹63街）
★ Patient Service Registered Nurse 注册护士
The Patient Service Registered Nurse (RN), working as a skilled home health Nurse, is to pursue physician's orders with the intent to achieve a medically desired result.
- Collaborate with medical staff in the care and treatment of patients;
- Explain procedures and treatments to patient to gain cooperation, understanding, and alleviate apprehension;
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques;
- Prepare equipment and aids physician during treatment and examination of patient;
- Maintain awareness of comfort and safety needs of patient;
- Observe patient, record significant cant conditions and reactions, and notify supervisor or physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents;
- Take temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal, assess condition of patient and respond appropriately;
- Make beds, bathe and feed patients;
- Respond to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures and protocol.
- New York State Licensed Registered Nurse Certification;
- Valid form of NYS Identification;
- Mandated computer literacy;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
★ Home Care Coordinator 辅导员/协调员
fingerprint appointment as necessary. Ensure employment screening requirements (references, department of health criminal history record checks, education and certification/license documentation) are met;Ensure personnel files are filed and managed in compliance with employment policies as well as federal, state and regulatory agency requirements;
- Ensure that all caregiver data are timely migrated into HHAeXchange and well managed;
- Deal with telephone calls in a supportive and professional manner;
- Othe duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in home care/health care and HHAeXchange preferred;
- Knowledge of DOH regulations and minimum 1 year of HR coordinator experience preferred (fresh graduate with interest in HR will also be considered);
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Fluent in both English and Chinese (Cantonese is a must);
- Excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
★ Accountant 公司财务